• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Comic Con post your sketches here

145 posts in this topic

Okay.... guys here's the challenge.

I want a Ramos sketch.... YES HUMBERTO RAMOS! Can anyone do this for me at Chicago before the con ends? hm lets see who able to help out the guy who helps out others..

Adonis I could have done it for you man. I sent you a PM about it a month ago. I'm leaving tomorrow at noon so I can't get it now. :sorry:

Also the finished Ebas 14x17 two days of work

49519d2b.jpg

Ok, here's a sketch cover for you all! (and I'll have another one coming shortly that I think is even better)

Finally got the Kitson back from CGC - was really excited about how it turned out. He gave me a pretty tough time about the chains cause it was so tedious, but finished them nevertheless. He was great to sit and chat with and it's amazing he does them for free if you wait! Here it is:

Photobucket

Ok, here's a sketch cover for you all! (and I'll have another one coming shortly that I think is even better)

Finally got the Kitson back from CGC - was really excited about how it turned out. He gave me a pretty tough time about the chains cause it was so tedious, but finished them nevertheless. He was great to sit and chat with and it's amazing he does them for free if you wait! Here it is:

Photobucket

:o(worship)

Hey, I tried to help...did you check out Daniel?

lol I plan to stop by tomorrow and see his stuff. I didn't have really anytime today or yesterday. I was with Eric at his booth from 11am to 8pm yesterday and 9am until 7pm today to get the Rogue and Jean done.