• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's cheap trashy Wizard report!

178 posts in this topic

(shrug) No idea. They looked pretty cool though.

009-2.jpg

Juggernaut on the right? A bad Darth Maul on the left?

Juggernaut or Ram-Man from Masters of the Universe?

I was going to guess Mr. Hanky...., Hi-De-Ho!!!!

7769440084_8a5231b116_z.jpg

DSCN0058 by dicjones, on Flickr]Humberto Ramos[/url]

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

You have an awesome wife for getting the sketch (worship)

Oh and like your tee-shirt (thumbs u

Thanks, Doug Wheatley said he was buying that shirt and wearing it to his next con. He said people ask him all the time how he draws Darth Vader in a way that shows emotion. He said he tells people Drawing Darth Vader is like drawing a toaster. You have to be creative in coming up with ways to show his emotions.

Ended up going back to the con today for more books and pic's. No sense in posting them though since this thread has spun off the rails. lol

Post that great picture of you with the TV star... :foryou:

O.K. Posted this in another thread, but in case you missed it.

wizardsunday001.jpg

Mrs. X with Norm Leedus. She hates this pic but she doesn't know I'm posting it. lol

p_00208.jpg

He's always so friendly and personable.

Mrs. X with Norm Leedus. She hates this pic but she doesn't know I'm posting it. lol

p_00208.jpg

He's always so friendly and personable.

Is he a gameshow host? :shrug:

Another late posted con pick-up. I love this series and am slowly picking away at it. Got this one from Mr. Bedrock.

unexpected31001.jpg

Sales of the Unexpected. (thumbs u

Another late posted con pick-up. I love this series and am slowly picking away at it. Got this one from Mr. Bedrock.

unexpected31001.jpg

Great book ! I have a copy also. It is from Sep 1958, the birth month/year of my wife.

It really is a cool cover. I think the Tales of the Unexpected is an underrated title. Good luck with your hunt.

Ended up going back to the con today for more books and pic's. No sense in posting them though since this thread has spun off the rails. lol

Post that great picture of you with the TV star... :foryou:

O.K. Posted this in another thread, but in case you missed it.

wizardsunday001.jpg

That's it:) Supergirl! (worship)

and your wife looks beautiful in that picture:)

unexpected31001.jpg

Great book ! I have a copy also. It is from Sep 1958, the birth month/year of my wife.

It really is a cool cover. I think the Tales of the Unexpected is an underrated title. Good luck with your hunt.

It's a work in progress but not a priority right now. I will pick up needed issue here and there. I really like these Space Ranger stories. Wish I could find a deserted asteroid sometimes so my kids couldn't find me. lol

talesoftheunexpected002-1.jpg

Tuppeny and I both went to the scorecards on this young lady in the middle. Hands down, the best dressed at the con. :o The pic does not do her justice. Really good looking. Ba-Zing!

016-2.jpg

:headbang: WOW!! Her Batgirl friend on the right is no slouch either! :applause:

No she wasn't. (worship)

WOW, that Batgirl looks amazing. :o Chicago's finest.

Great thread!

I think I thunk I saw in another thread that the aforementioned Batgirl is the stepdaughter of a boardie.