• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Couple Few Anthony Castrillo Covers [CLOSED]

29 posts in this topic

Hi folks. For sale here are a few sketch covers from Anthony Castrillo. All are ungraded and will be sent to CGC once sold & paid for.

-----------------------------------------------------

AN EXCITING TALE:

In case you haven't heard, there's been some excitement (to say the least) over some commissions that AC took on and has not completed. You can see the whole thread about it here. It gets exciting around page 120 or 125, something like that. Basically, a lot of commissions were paid for, and some have not been completed after a long time. I stepped in, mostly because I happen to live near Anthony and have gotten to know him a bit from a few commissions he's done for me, and am trying my dangedest to get everyone taken care of.

The proceeds from this thread will go to some CGC fees and maybe a refund.

-----------------------------------------------------

Prices include the comic and CGC fast track grading. If you want the comic raw, I'll knock $40 off the price.

USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping within the continental U.S in included. If you live elsewhere, send me a PM and I'll see if we can't work something out. Most likely it'll be exact cost less $10.

To those who are waiting for refunds or sketches from Anthony, I'm happy to get you set up with any of these comics, and knock the price off what you're owed. But you have to put up the :takeit: like anyone else. :takeit: is king 'round these parts. (worship)

:takeit: in the thread trumps all

:rulez: NO HOS OR PROBIES!!!

Payment is kindly requested via paypal by the end of the weekend (that is, midnight Sunday 8/12). That way I can ship everything out Monday morning. If you need extra time to pay, or want to use some other payment method for some reason, please let me know before claiming anything.

PLEASE NOTE: These are not yet graded. Given that they still need to go through the CGC process, receiving them within the standard 30 day time frame may not happen. I'll shoot for it, but I can't control how long grading takes. The last few fast track submissions I've done have gotten back to me in about two weeks, maybe a bit longer. :)

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: Like the proverbial eBay seller who found his grandfather's old comics in the attic, I'm no grading master. Especially when it comes to 9.8s. I can tell you that Anthony knows how to take care of comics while working on them, and that I'm trying not to touch them at all, but I can't guarantee that anything's going to come back an official CGC 9.8. ;)

(Think that's enough disclaimers?)

:shy: ever get the feeling you're in here alone?...

Your not! I've been gazing at these gems.... (and hoping a Rogue would pop up in this topic)

I believe Rogue is just off-camera in this one... lol

36.png

You are definitely not the only one in here. I got a PM from AC with the price on those books this morning and by the time I figured out what I could spend they were already gone :lol: No worries, I'll be quicker next time!

Okay, first off I'd like to thank everyone who bought stuff from any of my Anthony Castrillo sales threads. Thanks to y'all, we've managed to cover all of the outstanding refunds, which is a monster step towards getting all outstanding AC commissions settled.

So: THANK YOU!!! (worship) (worship) (worship)

Second, to the folks who bought comics from this thread, they're currently at CGC (invoice number CS046243). They were received on 8/20, and the current order status is Verified. If we're lucky, we should be getting them back by early in the second week of September. :)