• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's the best Catwoman?

Who's the best Catwoman?  

459 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best Catwoman?

66 posts in this topic

With Anne Hathaway being the recent actress playing Catwoman,I think it's time we have a poll on who's the best Catwoman? hm

I thought about not adding Halle Berry's Catwoman on this poll.

But at the end of the day,she did play "Catwoman" :facepalm:

I actually thought Michelle Pfeiffer was really good.
Batman Returns couldn't contain her. Bo Welch's enormous sets couldn't "dwarf" her. She "stole" the movie right away from Batman even. Technically, this will always be original and only solo Catwoman movie to me.

Batman Returns couldn't contain her. Bo Welch's enormous sets couldn't "dwarf" her. She "stole" the movie right away from Batman even. Technically, this will always be original and only solo Catwoman movie to me.

Danny DeVito was pretty killer too, in a very creepy way. This was my favorite Batman movie, not counting the Adam West one.

Danny DeVito was pretty killer too, in a very creepy way. This was my favorite Batman movie, not counting the Adam West one.

I second the love for DeVito's penguin.

I second the love for DeVito's penguin.
Way way underrated, when you start thinking of what was coming the road with Jim Carrey, Tommy Lee Jones and Schwarzenegger's "villiany".

I've always thought his potential popularity was a victim to Tim Burton's "whimsical touches" hm

So far,Newmar is leading by 4.

Hathaway is 2nd.

I'm suprised Pfeiffer isn't getting any votes (shrug)

I thought everyone said she played the best Catwoman back in the day? :shy:

I expected her to run away with it after all the posters dropping her name during the Hathaway discussions the past 6 months, coupled with her age and when she was popular and the average age of boardies.

I also voted for To Wong Fu Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar...who is old enough to be my grandmother.

Michelle's #2 now... :)
Yeah,I knew that wasn't going to last long lol

To tell yah the truth,I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet :blush:

I was sick when the movie came out :sick:

Hathaway was the best thing in it.

Michelle's #2 now... :)
Yeah,I knew that wasn't going to last long lol

To tell yah the truth,I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet :blush:

I was sick when the movie came out :sick:

Hathaway was the best thing in it.

I knew it :banana:

Catwoman is actually my favorite female DC character :grin: (no disrespect to Wonder Woman,but I want my female characters to have some personally & sassy :grin:)