• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 44, FF 42, WTOTF 5

10 posts in this topic

Three books for sale today. USPS Priority to USA is $ 16, Canada or overseas is at cost, which is usually kind of pricey. I can't ship anywhere that will not allow me to insure for the full amount. Time payments are always possible. Returns accepted for 2 weeks, CGC included. If a raw book comes back restored, returns are accepted for 3 months. Slabbing fees are not refundable. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Tales Of Suspense 44..... OW.......CGC 8.0......$ 625

Fantastic Four 42.....OW/W......CGC 9.2......$ 400

Weird Tales Of The Future 5......OW.....2.0......$ 325

TOS 44.....CGC 8.0.....This is a REAL beauty.....except for an impacted upper corner, this would be a 9.2 with total gloss and colour. A spot press in the impact area could possibly put this one in the 8.5 to 9.0 range. GOD BLESS...

TOS44-1.jpg

TOS44b.jpg

Fantastic Four 42.....OW/W.....CGC 9.2.....This is another that presents VERY well for the grade. One color breaking stress keeps this from 9.4.....I've seen 9.4's that aren't any nicer......GREAT centering. GOD BLESS...

FF42.jpg

FF42b.jpg

This one looks pretty good at first glance....with loads of gloss and nice PQ....BUT.....I page is torn in half lengthwise / diagonal and is in pretty bad shape. It isn't in either of the Wolverton stories. A neat book that I should probably keep, but I'm still fantasizing about a Fine copy that I'll likely never have....GOD BLESS...

101_0336.jpg

My lame pics don't do it justice. It's a book that isn't common in the higher grades....it's up there in the scarcity rankings. It's also purple :cloud9: ....a rarity with the House of Ideas. GOD BLESS.....

TOS 44.....CGC 8.0.....This is a REAL beauty.....except for an impacted upper corner, this would be a 9.2 with total gloss and colour. A spot press in the impact area could possibly put this one in the 8.5 to 9.0 range. GOD BLESS...

TOS44-1.jpg

TOS44b.jpg

Probably the toughest early Iron Man to find in high grade.

Somebody should purchase this :preach: I would if I had'nt already have one copy

TOS44-1.jpg

TOS44b.jpg

Probably the toughest early Iron Man to find in high grade.

Somebody should purchase this :preach: I would if I had'nt already have one copy

Thanks Patrick......it looks like an unread book other than that top left corner. I've seen 8.5's that aren't as pretty. It was graded during a "tough" time at CGC. I hope your recent Mountain Climbing Expedition went well......I couldn't even imagine trying something like that....although we do have some cliffs around here that have to be climbed to reach a few hidden beaches :cloud9: GOD BLESS...