• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead # 100 retailer variant

414 posts in this topic

Another WD thread....... Simple question. I have dibs on my LCS copy coming in tomorrow night. We are trying to get a good idea of a fair price so i can make a donation to the CBLDF for the book. Chime in guy's is the Ebay pricing on this an accurate gauge?

Thanks!!

Short answer YES it is accurate as of right now. Has anyone been tracking the price of these?

Long term answer - time will tell, the cover might suck for one thing.

in other words, I don't know.

Short answer YES it is accurate as of right now. Has anyone been tracking the price of these?

Long term answer - time will tell, the cover might suck for one thing.

in other words, I don't know.

If the rumor is true most will not be impressed by the cover.

Just a baseball bat with a black cover.

You're looking at maximum $150 to be fair. The last incentive had a 1:50 for more copies. It sold for $25 on the day of release and almost everyday since. Assuming the condition is what you're hoping it won't be worth more than $150 once the hype if any dies down. Even if the rumours are true at 500 there are plenty of copies.

I'd like to know how CGC is going to handle this pre-signed book before I shell out hundreds of dollars.

I have a solution.....

Just have Kirkman trace over his signature at the next convention you see him at and have a CGC witness see it.

You're looking at maximum $150 to be fair. The last incentive had a 1:50 for more copies. It sold for $25 on the day of release and almost everyday since. Assuming the condition is what you're hoping it won't be worth more than $150 once the hype if any dies down. Even if the rumours are true at 500 there are plenty of copies.

I don't think this incentive is going to be handled the same way the #75 was. From all I have read this is strictly one per store and not all stores at that. If anyone has these at $150 each i'll take ten.

I'd like to know how CGC is going to handle this pre-signed book before I shell out hundreds of dollars.

I have a solution.....

Just have Kirkman trace over his signature at the next convention you see him at and have a CGC witness see it.

Great advice, John - and when CGC will then refuse to grade the book, he'll know who to thank :baiting:

I have a solution.....

Great advice, John - and when CGC will then refuse to grade the book, he'll know who to thank :baiting:

:roflmao:

I think you ask Kirkman to incorporate his sig into one of his quickie zombie sketches he does.... Maybe use his sig as the hair. Then ask him to sign it. It should get yellow label, signed and sketched by...

You could be right, but I feel like it's really tempting fate, you know?

Jerome

I think you ask Kirkman to incorporate his sig into one of his quickie zombie sketches he does.... Maybe use his sig as the hair. Then ask him to sign it. It should get yellow label, signed and sketched by...

You could be right, but I feel like it's really tempting fate, you know?

Jerome

It's against the SS rules to try to alter an unverified signature that's already on the book - if a witness sees it, it'll be reported to the SS director who'll then decide what to do. That's all there is to it, really.