• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 CGC 9.9 Sales Thread - Starts Tuesday - 10 AM PST!

71 posts in this topic

Here's the deal. I will be offering up 12 of the 13 different available Walking Dead 100 covers in CGC 9.9 - some of which I have more than one copy.

:ohnoez:

Here is the list of covers available in 9.9

Regular Cover x2 $250 each

Silvestri Cover x1 (only census) $400

Quitely Cover x2 $300 each

McFarlane Cover x2 (only two on census) $400 each

Phillips Cover x6 $250 each

Ottley Cover x6 $275 each

Adlard Wraparound Cover x1 $300

Chromium Cover x1 $400 - The toughest book next to Comixology SOLD!

SDCC Cover x2 $400 each

Escape Cover x2 $600 each

1 in 200 Sketch Cover x2 $1000 each

Ottley Comixology Sketch Cover x1 $2000

(ebay sold for $1500 BIN within hours, last private sale $2000)

My Subscription service people for Walking Dead have first crack at them for 24 hours - One per person, even if you get more than one copy CGC 9.8 a month.

Then after that I will open it up to the rest of the board members, limited to one per person. Subscription people can also grab an additional one at that time if they desire.

Here's the list of board members who are eligible for the pre-sale, one per person:

dHurley

Silent Master

Bass4punk

Stumptown

Jump Ace

ExcludedTim

Kong

Mustard

ChadH

I will probably offer up a set of 12 of al 13 covers (Everything but the Hitch 9.9 since I don't have one) first for a couple of hours, before breaking it up and offering them individually as described. This way a serious collector will have a shot at almost a complete set in 9.9

Shipping is $10 for the first slab, $3 each additional. Payment by PayPal.

No time payments, so if you can't pay for it don't throw down an :takeit:

I'm sending out the heads up to all my subscription people and will list with prices in the AM

Happy hunting!

Here's the deal. I will be offering up 12 of the 13 different available Walking Dead 100 covers in CGC 9.9 - some of which I have more than one copy.

:ohnoez:

Here is the list of covers available in 9.9

Regular Cover x2

Silvestri Cover x1 (only census)

Quitely Cover x2

McFarlane Cover x2 (only two on census)

Phillips Cover x6

Ottley Cover x6

Adlard Wraparound Cover x1

Chromium Cover x1

SDCC Cover x2

Escape Cover x2

1 in 200 Sketch Cover x2

Ottley Comixology Sketch Cover x1

My Subscription service people for Walking Dead have first crack at them for 24 hours - One per person, even if you get more than one copy CGC 9.8 a month.

Then after that I will open it up to the rest of the board members, limited to one per person. Subscription people can also grab an additional one at that time if they desire.

Here's the list of board members who are eligible for the pre-sale, one per person:

dHurley

Silent Master

Bass4punk

Stumptown

Jump Ace

ExcludedTim

Kong

Mustard

ChadH

I will probably offer up a set of 12 of al 13 covers (Everything but the Hitch 9.9 since I don't have one) first for a couple of hours, before breaking it up and offering them individually as described. This way a serious collector will have a shot at almost a complete set in 9.9

Shipping is $10 for the first slab, $3 each additional. Payment by PayPal.

No time payments, so if you can't pay for it don't throw down an :takeit:

I'm sending out the heads up to all my subscription people and will list with prices in the AM

Happy hunting!

:o