• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

13 posts in this topic

Normal :rulez:

No Probies or HoH

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book out right.

Shipping is free in the good old USA, Canada is 11$ and anywhere else is 20$

Payment may be made via Paypal or you can pay by Check, Money Order or a fee free paypal method and save yourself 3%.

PMs are welcome but until either you or myself has claimed the book as sold via PM any :takeit: in the thread will trump our talks.

Revival Sketch Variant have another one. Last two on ebay both sold at 400$. I will ask 365$ on here. (yes the same photo is on ebay I have 3 currently in my possession so this is not the same one that I have listed there.)

365$ Paypal

350$ check/MO

SKMBT_C25312081317260_0010.jpgSKMBT_C25312081317260_0011.jpg

Revival 1 Sketch Variant hard book to price as none have sold on ebay. There is one up at 400$ but I can do better than that.

350$ (a 1:10 variant is going for 200$ so this has to be worth around the listed price since its limited to 500 copies)

340$ in a fee free method

SKMBT_C25312081317160_0027.jpgSKMBT_C25312081317160_0028.jpg

Hey don't be underselling me lol

Time payments avaliable

A 9.8 triple signed comixology just sold on eBay for 960$ plus shipping tonight.

If mine doesn't sell by tomorrow night I'll add it to the set I have on eBay and remove it from here.

I might be new to the board, well compared to some members, but (forgive my crazy question) I don't see the comixology picture or the post about it, so where is it??

again, crazy question :insane: