• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting submissions for the MONTREAL COMICCON September 14-16

7 posts in this topic

Okay, so here's the details....

I'll need your books by Friday, September 7th so I can prep them for the show.

There will be an onsite option for submitting at the show at the COMIC BOOK LOUNGE booth in the dealer area. We will be accepting subs for all tiers at the show, not just SS.

If you live in Toronto, the books can be dropped off at The Lounge starting today, August 14th.

Please keep in mind: I will be doing the advance prep work and invoicing, running the booth and working with the witness to get the autographs done at the event.

Please contact me for a pricing estimate, including return shipping costs.

As for the books themselves, they can be sent to or dropped off at:

THE COMIC BOOK LOUNGE

587A COLLEGE STREET

TORONTO, ONTARIO

M6G 1B2

CANADA

Please prepare your books in advance as per my stickied thread in the Signature Room.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2947137#Post2947137

If you are sending blue labels, please try to include a windowed bag and board for me to put the book into (this is not required but appreciated) - don't forget to put your name and book information on the back of the backing board (that is required).

If you have yellow labels requiring crack-outs, please let me know before you send the books so I can consult with Mike.

SKETCHES AND CELEBRITY AUTOGRAPHS

I suppose if you want to send the blanks, we can drop off the books with the creators for sketch requests if you want to send blanks. Ideally we would prefer you make the arrangement with a creator in advance and my staff and the witness will drop off or just pick up the book. Cost is the same, but you will need to provide in advance any sketch fees we must pay on your behalf.

With any celebrity autographs you may be seeking. We'll do what we can to find out the autograph costs first, but generally that fee information is not provided/finalized until a few weeks before the convention.

We do accept payment by Paypal, money order, cash, check (must clear before the Montreal Comic Con). ALSO we accept credit card payments by Visa or MasterCard. Please note that Canadian residents who pay by Credit Card must be billed GST as we are providing a service.

Multiple signatures - $5 per additional signature.

There is a $5 charge per invoice as per CGC.

http://www.montrealcomiccon.com/en/

Comic Guests include:

MIKE MIGNOLA

GEORGE PEREZ

JIM STARLIN

TIM SALE

DARWYN COOKE

BEN TEMPLESMITH

DAVID FINCH

FRANK CHO

RICHARD STARKINGS

YANICK PAQUETTE

BECKY CLOONAN

KARL KERSCHL

DAN PARENT

and many more!

Happy to announce that we will also be offering a sketch opportunity at the Montreal Comic Con for sketch covers by the inimitable TY TEMPLETON (currently working on Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-Man) and most well known for his work on the various Batman Adventures series for DC.

The cost for each sketch is $40 above SS related fees and that is for a single character black and white with some grey image. The books will be picked up at Montreal Comic Con by our SS Witness on September 14-16. If Ty needs a character reference we can help provide him with one.

Those of you who made requests for Batman blanks through the Fan Expo opportunity the books will be picked up from Ty at Montreal Comic Con and submitted on the Tuesday following the convention.

You can send a blank of your choice (must be received by Sept 7), or you can request it on:

(a) a Wolverine 310 blank

(b) a Marvels Project 1 blank

© a Batman 0 blank (ships 9/12)

(d) a Wolverine 300 blank

(e) a Scarlet Spider 1 blank)

Cost for a blank is a $5 additional charge for the comic in addition to the other fees.

2012%20Ty%20Templeton%20-%20Wolverine.jpg

tumblr_m702imA44M1r5fbtko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m6f13kkNQd1qdep0so1_400.jpg

http://www.comicartfans.com/searchresult.asp?txtsearch=Ty%20Templeton

Above is a link to CAF - mostly Ty's con sketches. If you would prefer a large head sketch instead of a full figure the cost is the same.

Multiple figures - extra cost depends on the request.

Look for the Comic Book Lounge booth at the Montreal Comic Con - we're at booth 800, right on the corner at the end of the 800 aisle at the front of the show and right beside Stylin Online. We'll be accepting walk-ups for Signature Series at the booth - the earlier you submit the more likely we will be able to complete your request. I will be coordinating SS requests personally.

As we did at Fan Expo Canada, we will also be accepting blue label submissions for all tiers.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted their books to date, looking forward to catching up with the Montreal fans in less than a couple of weeks.

http://www.montrealcomiccon.com/formulaires/montreal_comiccon_floor_plan.pdf