• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed- Thanks to everyone who made a purchase!

78 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone. I hope you've had a great summer.

I need to put together some cash, so I am going to be listing a lot of stuff. I'll have some keys and some high grade stuff and just some good, decently priced comics.

Typical Rules Apply :rulez: No probs or HoS'ers please

Shipping is $3.95 flat in the U.S. Buy 1 or 100 comics and pay $3.95 shipping.

First :takeit: gets the book. PM's welcomed.

If not satisfied, books can be returned for a full refund withing 3 days of your receiving them. I tend to grade well, some boardies may vouch for that :baiting: But again, I'm human.

Daredevil #7 6.5 Fine+. If you want a nice copy of a book that is hard to find in presentable shape, this is your copy. Well-centered, nice colors. Looks better than a lot of CGC 7.0's/7.5's. Scan doesn't really do it justice. Tanning toward bottom. Asking $190 Sold

comicsaug2012.jpg

comicsaug2012-1.jpg

Batman #181 This copy has a tape pull abrasion on the top bc, but this is a super copy. It has been my personal for a couple of years now. Rich colors, glossy cover without all the dirtiness that often accompanies this book. There is a tape pull abrasion and a stain toward the middle on the back cover that brings it down or would be a solid 7.5. Technically in the Fine-ish range?? Asking $250

comicsaug2012copy9.jpg

comicsaug2012-1copy6.jpg

Batman #181 This copy has a tape pull abrasion on the top bc, but this is a super copy. It has been my personal for a couple of years now. Rich colors, glossy cover without all the dirtiness that often accompanies this book. There is a tape pull abrasion and a stain toward the middle on the back cover that brings it down or would be a solid 7.5. Technically in the Fine-ish range?? Asking $250

comicsaug2012copy9.jpg

comicsaug2012-1copy6.jpg

It looks more than an abrasion to me. There is a piece missing from the tape pull right?

comicsaug2012copy9.jpg

comicsaug2012-1copy6.jpg

It looks more than an abrasion to me. There is a piece missing from the tape pull right?

Nope, no piece missing. The paper is still there, just the surface ripped off. Thank you, feel free to ask any more questions.