• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Challengers of the Unknown #11 - High Grade grey-tone cover REDUCED PRICE

19 posts in this topic

Howdy,

Its back again. Here is CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #11 - wonderful & crazy grey-tone cover. VF+/NM, sm upper left corner non-breaking color crease on BC. C/OW pages: $725 NOW: $545 shipped in the US.

COTU_11.jpg

COTU_11_BC.jpg

And just to show what a bargin this puppy is, here is a comparable currently for sale on Comic link:

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch%5Fadv%2Easp%3Fall%3Dy%26TITLE%3Dchallengers%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bunknown%26TITLEOPT%3DALL%26ISSUE%3D%26Condition%3D%26ConditionTo%3D%26CensusRank%3D%26SearchPageQuality%3D%26Pedigree%3D%26PRICEF%3D%26PRICET%3D%26DESCRIPTION%3D%26DESCRIPTIONOPT%3DALL%26SearchRemarks%3D%26SearchCGC%3D%26EXCLUDE%3D%26CATEGORIES%3D%2D1%26WCATEGORIES%3D%2D1%26SORT%3DCATEG%26%5Fwhere%5Fforsale%3Dy%26%5Fwhere%5Fauctions%3Dy%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26where%5Fforsale%3Dy&id=920482

And GPAnalysis shows a 9.0 went for $1315 in 2010.

First :takeit: gets it!

thanks,

Bill

An alien flying a dinosaur while shooting lasers out of it's eyes at men in jumpsuits. It doesn't get much more scifi than that.

per pm :takeit:

Remember me when you decide to sell :wishluck:

I will, but that won't happen for quite some time. I had a copy of this book before and I regret that I sold it. This one's a keeper

I wonder if I was the one that bought your old copy? :think: I know I got it from the boards, but can't remember from whom....,

I will, but that won't happen for quite some time. I had a copy of this book before and I regret that I sold it. This one's a keeper

I wonder if I was the one that bought your old copy? :think: I know I got it from the boards, but can't remember from whom....,

[font:Comic Sans MS]I just checked my old messages, and yes I sold you my old copy. Looking at the scan.... that was a pretty nice copy.

After considering this, if and when the time comes that I sell this book... [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]NO BOOK FOR YOU!![/font]

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]I just checked my old messages, and yes I sold you my old copy. Looking at the scan.... that was a pretty nice copy.

After considering this, if and when the time comes that I sell this book... [/font]

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

Ya big meanie :baiting:

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]I OFFER TO OTHER BUYERS FOR 1 YEAR BEFORE GIVING YOU CHANCE!![/font]

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]I OFFER TO OTHER BUYERS FOR 1 YEAR BEFORE GIVING YOU CHANCE!![/font]

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

:banana:

img006.jpg