• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

55 posts in this topic

Thats all I asked for. If I removed myself because he said he didn't want it how would I have seen the last message??? This forum is not worth this headache. Just trying to help other board members out and I get this? Really? I don't need this and will use thousands of othere sources online.

Looks like you offered the book for $675 plus shipping. He agreed and you deleted the PM. Where did he say he didn't want it, is there a PM we haven't been shown?

Thats all I asked for. If I removed myself because he said he didn't want it how would I have seen the last message??? This forum is not worth this headache. Just trying to help other board members out and I get this? Really? I don't need this and will use thousands of othere sources online.

Looks like you offered the book for $675 plus shipping. He agreed and you deleted the PM. Where did he say he didn't want it, is there a PM we haven't been shown?

I never said i didn't want it.

I did find out that once someone removes themself from a PM they can't read the following replies and i apologized to him for that. Why he removed him self when we were working on a deal i don't know.

However he still insists he didn't agree to anything when it's right there in black and white

"If you decide you want for $675 let me know. I would have to charge $25 to ship it registered mail so I can insure and track it all the way to you."

I still don't see the entire message from the start. and like I said as soon as I saw you said it was more than you wanted to pay I probably then deleted the message and did not realize there was no way back to it.

Again I never responded and said deal so there was no deal.

I just love all these wonderful folks on this board? How did this turn from a I want to buy thread to this...........

WHERE IS IT IN BLACK IN WHITE THAT I SAID OK???

A deal isnt until both parties agree. I never responded because I removed myself.

You made the offer of $675 plus shipping of $25. That was your offer. He accepted said offer.

Deal is made. Those are the facts as I see them.

:sumo: