• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEYS galore: The Amazing Spider-Man...

138 posts in this topic

Just completed my ASM set (#1-present). :headbang:

:think:

And now it's time to break it up. :tonofbricks:

First off: AF #15 and ASM #1 will be conspicuously absent (I haven't gone entirely loopy).

But most KEYS from #2 to #300 WILL be in this sales thread :banana::whee::banana: (please excuse the first 2 or 3 books which don't meet the criteria for the Bronze Age era).

I'll probably post these gradually and won't say which ones are coming up but you can count on this: descending order and mainly low to mid-grade books--and some of these books define uber-low grade. I've enjoyed the hunt and truly hope most (if not all) of these wind up in fellow collectors' hands. If you're looking for high grade, you may well find this sales thread utterly disgusting. :lol:

Prices are FIRM (although I do have some wiggle room if you buy 3 or more books).

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) Payment methods: PayPal, postal money order, or check. Payment expected within a week of invoice. Will ship within a week of payment.

4) Shipping: 8.00 (Priority Mail w/ Insurance if $100 or more). Outside the U.S.? Let's work something out via PM.

5) All books are complete. Money-back guarantee if not satisfied (minus return shipping).

Thank you for looking. :smile:

A bit aggressive on this one, but it's disheartening to think of NOT having a #129. :frown:

ASM #129 VG+ :news: SOLD.

front cover, lower right corner: 2 1/2" diagonal crease; 4" crease in "M" of AMAZING; back cover: 3 3/4" light stain (inside cover too but not on pgs.)

ASM129FC.jpg

A bit aggressive on this one, but it's disheartening to think of NOT having a #129. :frown:

ASM #129 VG+

front cover, lower right corner: 2 1/2" diagonal crease; 4" crease in "M" of AMAZING; back cover: 3 3/4" light stain (inside cover too but not on pgs.)

ASM129FC.jpg

:takeit: