• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KEYS galore: The Amazing Spider-Man...

138 posts in this topic

A bit aggressive on this one, but it's disheartening to think of NOT having a #129. :frown:

ASM #129 VG+

front cover, lower right corner: 2 1/2" diagonal crease; 4" crease in "M" of AMAZING; back cover: 3 3/4" light stain (inside cover too but not on pgs.)

ASM129FC.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! TheGeneral quick on the draw.

Dang - I need to quite my job so I can watch this forum - You guys are quick

Have you ever seen Foolkiller's sales? Buyers are faster than Usain Bolt!

That would be a close race..some books don't last 9 seconds!

You ain't kidding.

And you call yourself a low grade collector! Any reason for breaking up and selling off the run?

Did you see the later offerings? :lol:

I'm only selling the keys. Down the road I'll hopefully pick up one or two here and there--and re-capture the set in another 3-5 years (if I'm lucky). As for the funds from the liquidation, I'm thinking of maybe getting a really nice, higher grade early Spidey (unfortunately, an upgrade on my AF #15 CGC 0.5 ain't happening).

The uber low-grades are a-comin' so I'll be including some back cover pics too.

ASM #15 GD

3 tape stains along spine (front & back); inside front cover: one piece of tape still attached @ top staple; top of 1st pg.: penned name; last 2 pgs.: 1" edge tear

ASM15FC.jpg

ASM15BC.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD! :applause: