• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1940s-50s Comics For Sale!!

82 posts in this topic

Ok, make to the rest of the misc in alphabetical order.

All American Western #106 4.5 $35 This used to be a double cover! I saw the piece hanging off the upper staple and thought it was a tear, it's actually a piece of the torn off cover. Rub at center of spine, offwhite pages.

13645.jpg

Back Cover

All Star Western #60 4.5 $40 offwhite pages with a couple of stains & some small right edge bug chews on a few in the middle(no where near art, just in boder), tear back cover, spine wear

13646.jpg

Back Cover

Blackhawk #44 4.0 $35 offwhite pages, tear on front cover only at top staple, centerfold detached, next wrap pulling/tear at staple but not detached. Bottom staple doesn't make it to center two wraps from the way it was staple. A no staple book that was staple after the fact?

13653.jpg

Back Cover

You could see how posting pics of your fanny work.

You still haven't told me it doesn't look fat.

I've never felt that your @ss was too fat, but then again, we always turn the lights off. :cool:

Blackstone, The Magician #2 $40 Nice offwhite pages, cover detached at lower staple, attached but pulled at top staple, small corner chews last few pages(can be seen in bc scan), pieces out as seen. Low grade copy, Phantom Lady begins SOLD!!

13656.jpg

Back Cover