• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1940s-50s Comics For Sale!!

82 posts in this topic

Blackstone, Master Magician Comics #1 2.5 $25 offwhite pages, detached at lower staple, spine wear, looks better than 2.5

13655.jpg

Back Cover

Hand of Fate #9 3.5 $30 offwhite pages, tear back cover, spine wear

13678.jpg

Back Cover

Blackstone, The Magician #2 $40 Nice offwhite pages, cover detached at lower staple, attached but pulled at top staple, small corner chews last few pages(can be seen in bc scan), pieces out as seen. Low grade copy, Phantom Lady begins

13656.jpg

Back Cover

:takeit: Shipped to the UK please! (I know I was supposed to PM for shipping quote, but I couldn't wait!)

Thanks,

James

Oh! And...

Junior Comics #12 3.0 $150

13686.jpg

13686bc.jpg

hm:whee::luhv:

Wish I had another $150!

Blackstone, Master Magician Comics #1 2.5 $25 offwhite pages, detached at lower staple, spine wear, looks better than 2.5

Hand of Fate #9 3.5 $30 offwhite pages, tear back cover, spine wear

Blackstone, The Magician #2 $40 Nice offwhite pages, cover detached at lower staple, attached but pulled at top staple, small corner chews last few pages(can be seen in bc scan), pieces out as seen. Low grade copy, Phantom Lady begins

:takeit: Shipped to the UK please! (I know I was supposed to PM for shipping quote, but I couldn't wait!)

Thanks,

James

(thumbs u Thanks!

And no worries about the UK shipping, we'll figure it out!

Curly Kayoe #1 Double Cover $75 offwhite pages, exterior cover 6.0, interior cover 8.0 with some back cover non-color breaking defects. I can provide pics of interior cover if needed.

13666.jpg

Back Cover

You could see how posting pics of your fanny work.

You still haven't told me it doesn't look fat.

I've never felt that your @ss was too fat, but then again, we always turn the lights off. :cool:

I never forget a big azz, but in this case I'll make an exception.