• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A pledge a promise $10 for a COMET exclusive board member soldout 0/100left

78 posts in this topic

CGC Exclusive Comet sketch book

After some thought time and effort I have decided to do a release of a limited number of a sketch book to cgc board memebers. It will be a mix of art, scrpit, maybe pages you have seen maybe not. With a exclusive cgc cover. I will pay for all these upfront out of my pocket. I have to finalize the proof and do all that. So all cgc board members that pledge to buy a copy will be on the inside cover of the book and thanked for contribution and how many they bought something like that. This will be a cgc memeber only thing.

So im very clear on this and no confusion this will be more of a sketch book then anything. But i will have a page or two of current stuff from issue 1.

Funds

All the money will go towards the artist. While my artist is very talented at what he does he does not come cheap. This will help me offset the cost im currently paying out of my own pocket.

Why not use kickstarter?

I do plan on using kick starter in the very near future. With diffrent rewards and such. Which most of them should all be ready and printed up already to go. I will try to avoid making people waite a long time for rewards like I have seen in the past. Yes I know it's a gamble to print everything ahead of time but hey why not shoot for the sky.

I look at it this way if x amount of people are willing to take a risk on me and say they will donate $1, $15, ect then why not i do the same.

Printrun

100 and that will be with the exclusive cgc cover in color a total of 16 pages/ 4 sheets. If I sale out right away which I hope I do. Then back to the printers with a diff cover or diff color on the original cover not to sure yet. I really dont want to think that far ahead yet. Because I have to take baby steps first.

So when do I pay?

You pay after they are printed you will be contacted once they arrive at my house.

I will take cash check and paypal. Now your all more then welcome to buy more then one. Or make a bigger donation too.

Shipping US first class $10

Shipping International $13

Post a :takeit: in the thread and how many with country of origin help keep track of stuff. Thanks

You dont pay until they are printed about a month or so away. This a pledge a promise. Thankyou

For those that dont know Im currently writting my own comic book to submit to publisher. -script is done upto issue 3 Issue 1 is currnetly being drawn out.

For info checkout my journal has art and sketchs and that cool stuff and about me.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5908541#Post5908541

81 left out of 100 thanks so much guys im grateful for the boardie love