• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC War

9 posts in this topic

Hello good people,

I am selling some of my DC war books I hope these will go to a good home! I bought the raw books on this board from either Andy (thirdgreenham) or Shep (bigfiver) so rest assured, these are the same grade estimates and prices they gave.

Rules: No probation people or HOSers. Shipping will be exact unless you buy a lot then we'll work something out. I don't ship overseas. The first :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

Our Army at War #153. Second appearance of Enemy Ace. $50

007-8.jpg[/img]

Our Army at War #91. First book length Sgt. Rock story. $135

004-14.jpg[/img]

All American Men of War #69. About a 6.5 grade. Sold. The three small stickers to the right of the "War" logo are on the bag, not the comic. First Tank-Killer! (thumbs u

013-2.jpg[/img]

All American Men of War #69. About a 6.5 grade. $50. The three small stickers to the right of the "War" logo are on the bag, not the comic. First Tank-Killer! (thumbs u

013-2.jpg[/img]

:takeit: ......GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thank you!

Star Spangled War Stories #156. NM with Off-white to white pages. Those specks are on the bag, not the comic. :news: Sold

010-3.jpg[/img]

Star Spangled War Stories #153. VF/NM white pages. Sold

012-2.jpg[/img]

Thank you!

Star Spangled War Stories #156. NM with Off-white to white pages. Those specks are on the bag, not the comic. $35.00

010-3.jpg[/img]

Star Spangled War Stories #153. VF/NM white pages. $30.00

012-2.jpg[/img]

I'll take them both.