• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does alien#1 cgc 9.8 ever come up for sale?

116 posts in this topic

Very rarely on sale slabbed in 9.8

I bought a stack of book 1's, book 2's, Earth Wars and Genocide's a few months back.

Possibly 3 9.8's in there but none are from the 1st series.

I did manage to grab a book 2, issue 4 earlier this year.

Vol_2_004a.jpg

Guest Reader

There's a few floating around here on the boards. I've seen at least one SS 9.8 signed by Michael Biehn. I think Raphael owns that one. Until he sells it to me.

There's a few floating around here on the boards. I've seen at least one SS 9.8 signed by Michael Biehn. I think Raphael owns that one. Until he sells it to me.

Who do you think he bought it from, raw, he-who-was-called-Grails?

:whistle:

Guest Reader

I don't know but I'd venture to guess, he-who-is-still-called-Bosco.

Gawd. I keep forgetting this Reader cat is Charlie in disguise. It's disconcerting.

Gawd. I keep forgetting this Reader cat is Charlie in disguise. It's disconcerting.

lol

I do that too, and then realize it is one of my favorite people on the boards.

I don't know but I'd venture to guess, he-who-is-still-called-Bosco. I should have traded you some Crow for it.

lol

Not to say I have the lockdown on the Aliens 1 market. Just luck what I picked back then.

1 - Sold to Ironclad (#1 registry set owner)

1 - Sold to Raph

1 - My personal copy, and the best of the three

you would think with as many people looking for this in 9.8 there would be a lot more around.

I bet there are a few sitting at CGC, waiting to be graded. Because when there is money in the water, the sellers are not too far behind.

sharks-circling%5B0%5D.jpg

you would think with as many people looking for this in 9.8 there would be a lot more around.

I bet there are a few sitting at CGC, waiting to be graded. Because when there is money in the water, the sellers are not too far behind.

sharks-circling%5B0%5D.jpg

lol