• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first ever CGC SS of George Lucas!!...

252 posts in this topic

Awesome book!

How many got done? :popcorn:

and I would love to hear the story behind him singing this book..and yes I am too lazy to read back if all these questions were already asked :sumo:

Ill just go ahead and assume thats a rhetorical question since that wont be answered anytime soon

Oh yea, let the crying begin

Has a picture of the book been posted anywhere? I'm too lazy to weed through all 23 pages of this thread to find if it is here.

SW194LucasSS254-1-2.jpg

There's my baby!

You actually purchased it? I thought you were joking. Congrats

Prowse should be your next objective

Awesome book!

How many got done? :popcorn:

and I would love to hear the story behind him singing this book..and yes I am too lazy to read back if all these questions were already asked :sumo:

Ill just go ahead and assume thats a rhetorical question since that wont be answered anytime soon

Oh yea, let the crying begin

Why is that a rhetorical question? I hope no one thinks there's only one.

Because I wouldnt expect a reply to that question.

You actually think someone who gets a few impossible sigs would reveal how many he actually got? I dont know for sure how many Lucas sigs were acquired but even if it was just two you wouldnt say that because the 2nd sig reduces the value of the first.

Understand?

You actually think someone who gets a few impossible sigs would reveal how many he actually got? I dont know for sure how many Lucas sigs were acquired but even if it was just two you wouldnt say that because the 2nd sig reduces the value of the first.

Understand?

You are always so angry in the morning. You are friendlier when you are all boozed up.

George who? (shrug)

425lucashaimlr031010.jpg

Nice use of an 80s reference character! :applause:

Understand?

9.4 must be the ugliest of the bunch. 9.6 will be next. then 9.8. i'll pay $100 over GPA for one (shrug)

You actually purchased it? I thought you were joking. Congrats

Prowse should be your next objective

Well thanks.

Actually he is getting the full cast of sigs for me down in SWC right now. :)