• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Various Registry Additions

3 posts in this topic

Can you add these into the registry?

A1 True Life Bikini Confidential

Annie (1982)

Avengers Finale (2005)

Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1992)

Batman 608 New York Post Edition

Batman: Manbat (1995)

Batman Adventures: Mad Love (1994)

Batman: Streets of Gotham (2009)

Batman: Harley and Ivy (2009)

Batman and Robin Adventures (1995)

Batman and Robin Adventures Annual (1996)

Batman Streets of Gotham (2009)

Batgirl Adventures (1998)

Batman Forever: The official comic adaptation

Batman: Black and White

Angel: Old Friends (2006)

Battlestar Galactica maximum press (1995)

a1 atomeka press (1989)

angel dark horse comics (1999)

Aliens/Predator: The Deadliest of the Species

Batman: Harley Quinn (1999

Buckaroo Banzai (1984)

Thanks.

I already see two of your sets on Gemma's list under "Registry Set Requests": Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Angel DH 1999 and Aliens Vs Predator Deadliest of the Species #1-12. The very first page even.

This is the place to post for sets that have not yet been created. Check out other requests to see if your other sets have already been made and if not post there. :foryou:

Hello Gemma,

Can you add this entry to the Evil Ernie (1993-2002) Registry:

Evil Ernie: The Resurrection#1 OCTAGON EDITION

Here is the CGC cert# 0197351007

Can you add this entry to the Purgatori (1996-2002) Registry:

Purgatori#1 Monthly Series - OCTAGON EDITION

Here is the CGC cert# 0197351004

Oh and one more thing, I'm not sure how CGC does it's point scale for the books but the Octagon editions are by far the rarest and most coveted CHAOS! books...hell they're limited to just 8 copies each. I feel like my point scores should be a lot higher and no other books within in each CHAOS! registry should have a higher point value than those books. The only ones that come close are the Onyx editions. For example, if you look in my Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry I have a Lady Death Octagon 9.8 which earned just 20 points!!!! There are other regular books in that same monthly run which are worth 24 points and an Onyx edition which is worth 704 poitns.......There is no other book in that Registry more valuable than that Octagon. That book should be worth at least 800 points at a 9.8.

Any input of feedback you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Gemma