• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn shills!

32 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm not a shill spotting expert like some of you guys but am I crazy or is this definitely shilly McShillers?!?

I wanted this book in the HA auction but thought it went too high. I was SHOCKED to see it in a no reserve eBay auction 2 weeks later and was planning on winning it. Until today it was sitting ridiculously low. Now, two low feedback bidders have bid it up to $1300. Not surprisingly, both of these bidders have 100% bids with this same seller meh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140824172569#ht_500wt_922

Anyone know who this seller is?

Yeah..it's me, stop being so sensitive homeboy

Wow, looking at the completed auctions and you will see where these same 2 accounts are being used to jack up a ton of auctions.

I sure in the hell hope you walk away from this auction completely while you also report the auction. I am reporting it also.

I did report it not that it will do anything. Obviously I'm not bidding now. I thought the $1135 in the HAauction was a tad high so obviously $1300 ain't happening. Last night it was sitting at like $100 but I had a feeling something was up. The book just sold on the biggest site in the most publicized auction ever. Why the hell would you put it in a no reserve eBay auction a week later?

It made no sense to me but was hoping to snag it cheap until the shill storm hit.

'shill storm' classic!!

Ok, I'm not a shill spotting expert like some of you guys but am I crazy or is this definitely shilly McShillers?!?

I wanted this book in the HA auction but thought it went too high. I was SHOCKED to see it in a no reserve eBay auction 2 weeks later and was planning on winning it. Until today it was sitting ridiculously low. Now, two low feedback bidders have bid it up to $1300. Not surprisingly, both of these bidders have 100% bids with this same seller meh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140824172569#ht_500wt_922

Anyone know who this seller is?

Yeah..it's me, stop being so sensitive homeboy

Ah, didn't know you and Michelle moved to Cali. Shill on :headbang:

I said Shill (Shill)

All the vatos in the park stay ill (ill)

Playing horseshoes to win the bill (bill)...

...Smmooooooth, just Shillin, on a Sunday afternoon

-A lighter Shade of brown (1990)

And now the book is for sale on Quality Comix hm

http://www.qualitycomix.com/catalog_detail.php?issue_id=24280

Im pretty sure that they arent the 5 feedback shill bidder that "won" the book so i wonder how he got his hands on the book. Seems unlikely to me that the book is being "consigned" thru him but who knows (shrug)

This aint exactly instilling more faith in me in Quality Comix after he left everyone hanging in that last sales thread :facepalm: