• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Larry Welz Cherry sketch NUDE + Just added another GOREGEOUS sketch!!!

6 posts in this topic

Here is an AWESOME Cherry sketch by underground comix LEGEND Larry Welz! The sketch is nude and I can email you an "uncensored" photo of the book upon request via PM. The price is $250 + shipping....must be 18 years old to purchase ; )

CGCSSX-MenGiantSizeWelzedited.jpg[/img]

I can also sell this gorgeous Larry Welz full color sketch! It is Cherry as Black Widow! It is really tough to get a full color sketches from Mr. Welz, unless you pre-arrange things prior to a convention appearance. So, you won't see any of these for sale any time soon, so don't pass this one up! $350.00 + shipping

CGCSSAvengers1WelzBlackCherry.jpg[/img]

I can also sell this gorgeous Larry Welz full color sketch! It is Cherry as Black Widow! It is really tough to get a full color sketches from Mr. Welz, unless you pre-arrange things prior to a convention appearance. So, you won't see any of these for sale any time soon, so don't pass this one up! $350.00 + shipping

CGCSSAvengers1WelzBlackCherry.jpg[/img]

That...is just...AWESOME!!! :applause::roflmao: