• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Here is what is not going to happen after the show ends.

1. WD #1-9, 19 ,27 will rise in value

2. WD #1-9, 19 ,27 values will burst into becoming cheap books

What will happen after the shows ends is their values over the next 1-2 years after will deflate to a true realistic value, but still retaining a good portion of their TV show value. Lets say 60-65%.

WD #1 is the Hulk #181 of the BA, TNMT #1 of the CA, and now the mega book of Modern Age.

So some of you who think you will be able to buy a WD #1 CGC 9.8 for as low as $100-$600 bucks after the show ends please stop saying opinions that are very stupid.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

What will happen after the shows ends is their values over the next 1-2 years after will deflate to a true realistic value, but still retaining a good portion of their TV show value. Lets say 60-65%.

WD #1 is the Hulk #181 of the BA, TNMT #1 of the CA, and now the mega book of Modern Age.

So some of you who think you will be able to buy a WD #1 CGC 9.8 for as low as $100-$600 bucks after the show ends please stop saying opinions that are very stupid.

recorded high = $3,750 (was in 2013)

average price of 2013 = $2,139 or 57% of high

current low price I have seen = $1,600 (fyi no one bought it) or 43% of high

book has dropped 67% versus high and 25% versus average of 2013

$600 = 38% of $1,600 => While an aggressive forecast in a year, not all that "stupid" long term.

(shrug)

Try to be a little nicer with your insults.

:grin:

I'm saying that because this thread is stupid. I'm playing the village fool. I know that a $100 for 9.8 #1 is a stupid price. I agree with what you say 100%....... :baiting::foryou:

$600 = 38% of $1,600 => While an aggressive forecast in a year, not all that "stupid" long term.

(shrug)

ffc083ff-9fad-47a9-b98f-ffd366cab765_WPF_depreciate.gif

It was there in front of me the whole time and I didn't even know it........

(shrug)

Try not to take a couple 3K sales and not see they were outliers. :eyeroll:

WD #1 in CGC 9.8 during the show has pretty much traded at $1700-2300 with the show hype.

If you think you will be able to buy a graded 9.8 for less than $600 or a CGC 9.6 WD #1 for less than $300 I will gladly add you to my ever growing list of stupid people in this thread. (shrug)

(shrug)

WD #1 in CGC 9.8 during the show has pretty much traded at $1700-2300 with the show hype.

If you think you will be able to buy a graded 9.8 for less than $600 or a CGC 9.6 WD #1 for less than $300 I will gladly add you to my ever growing list of stupid people in this thread. (shrug)

Not sure how to read that and whether or not to be insulted…

That is silly.

You are silly.

This whole thread is silly.

Pop

(shrug)

hm Thinking you need to add him to your list......

(shrug)

It would seem so.

(shrug)

It would seem so.

Gentlemen or ladies (not sure). Quoting arbitrary price points and stating you personal opinion is not a valid argument.

You provide no data, make large claims and then insult people.

I may not be taking this seriously, but it is because you don't deserve it.

(shrug)

It would seem so.

Gentlemen or ladies (not sure). Quoting arbitrary price points and stating you personal opinion is not a valid argument.

No data here,just thought he should put you on his list... :sorry:

(shrug)

It would seem so.

No data here,just thought he should put you on his list... :sorry:

Is it a long list or a short one?

Would I be in good company?

Are there meetings I can attend?

[

200px-Itispat.jpg

What are you not sure of ?

[

200px-Itispat.jpg

What are you not sure of ?

That people are stupid if they hint that Walking Dead 1 9.8 will ever sell below $600…

Also penguins, they are like birds in suits. I mean, why so serious all the time?