• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2022 at 2:21 PM, Dark Knight said:

I don't know how it is considered a spoiler, just speculating.  Who knows maybe the show will go on and on without any of the early seasoned characters still around.  But it's inevitable that someday, the characters who have been there since season 1 would likely venture off of the WD series kinda like how Andrew Lincoln is no longer a part of the show.   

I actually thought after they "killed him" off, the WD books would tank, but I was wrong.  For me, the series did tank right after he left and after a few of the characters had died off.  The show wasn't the same to me again and I would maybe watch a sprinkle of the next season or so and then completely just go dark and stopped watching.  It just isn't the way it used to be.  

Also, there are swirling rumors for weeks now before I posted that it could be Norman's last season.  Who knows if it's all talk to get more viewers to watch the upcoming season or not.  I'll for sure be watching it because of these "rumors."

???

The show's final season is currently airing. The episodes have all been filmed. It's almost done.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:16 AM, Poekaymon said:

Inferior rate of return relative to other investments (arguably safer) over the same time period. And he already separated it from someone who just likes the book so we are strictly looking at rate of return. 

Yes, everything except the single investment with the highest rate of return is bad!

:screwy:

You also ignored the part where it was implied that the value would likely drop to half (or less) of the $1750, though that projection was for 5+ years ago, so maybe he was expecting it to strongly rebound after that (lol).

On 4/11/2022 at 4:03 PM, Lazyboy said:

Yes, everything except the single investment with the highest rate of return is bad!

:screwy:

You also ignored the part where it was implied that the value would likely drop to half (or less) of the $1750, though that projection was for 5+ years ago, so maybe he was expecting it to strongly rebound after that (lol).

That's why I said "technically (comparatively)."  I realize your name is "Lazyboy," but you need to apply yourself a little bit.  

On 4/11/2022 at 3:21 PM, Dark Knight said:

I don't know how it is considered a spoiler, just speculating.  Who knows maybe the show will go on and on without any of the early seasoned characters still around.  But it's inevitable that someday, the characters who have been there since season 1 would likely venture off of the WD series kinda like how Andrew Lincoln is no longer a part of the show.   

I actually thought after they "killed him" off, the WD books would tank, but I was wrong.  For me, the series did tank right after he left and after a few of the characters had died off.  The show wasn't the same to me again and I would maybe watch a sprinkle of the next season or so and then completely just go dark and stopped watching.  It just isn't the way it used to be.  

Also, there are swirling rumors for weeks now before I posted that it could be Norman's last season.  Who knows if it's all talk to get more viewers to watch the upcoming season or not.  I'll for sure be watching it because of these "rumors."

The main WD show has, if I’m correct, only 8 episodes left. After that, AMC has more content coming out. Daryl and Carol will get their own show, so both those characters won’t die, as do Maggie and Negan (which is kinda of a leap for me, why are they teaming up?) AMC continues to try and milk this cow for all its worth. 

Edited by bentbryan
Bad grammar