• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 100 signed by Robert Kirkman

103 posts in this topic

Image/Skybound sent out 500 signed Walking Dead 100's last week. They have been signed by Robert Kirkman on 7/17/12 and have been accounted for and witnessed. Therefore they are eligible for Signature Series.

Email mbalent@cgccomics.com with any questions.

Thanks.

All the copies I am seeing have some evil spine ticks or some really odd smudge marks or white spots on the covers.

I am guessing not many of these will grade out 9.8 or better. Now I am sure a certain boardie or two have already managed to land 10.0 copies with how they roll but most of us will be lucky to get 9.4 or better. :)

Guest Reader
Image/Skybound sent out 500 signed Walking Dead 100's last week. They have been signed by Robert Kirkman on 7/17/12 and have been accounted for and witnessed. Therefore they are eligible for Signature Series.

Thanks.

So this signing sets a new precedence now. The Signature Series program no longer requires chain of custody directly following a signing. We can get books witnessed at a con and carry it ourselves for additional signatures at later dates.

...or were the rules bent just for this one?

Thanks.

So this signing sets a new precedence now. The Signature Series program no longer requires chain of custody directly following a signing. We can get books witnessed at a con and carry it ourselves for additional signatures at later dates.

Every single one of the "Lucille" covers were signed by Kirkman & witnessed.

We did 10 Universal blue labels specifically for Skybound. There are no others.

Guest Reader

Thanks.

I understand that and I'm not disputing it. I'm just stating that it sounds like chain of custody is no longer relevant. Can we now carry our books after a witnessed signing for additional signatures at a later date?

Thanks.

I understand that and I'm not disputing it. I'm just stating that it sounds like chain of custody is no longer relevant. Can we now carry our books after a witnessed signing for additional signatures at a later date?

No.

Guest Reader

Thanks.

No.

Understood now. Chain of custody on a case by case basis.

Guest Reader
Would it kill you or anyone else for once to say, "Thanks CGC for allowing this great opportunity to occur, without your help and dedication, this would of never happened"

I hope CGC never comes to a sudden stop.

You really don't understand the can of worms that's being opened here. I happen to want this program to succeed in the long run.

Thanks.

No.

If you can not see the difference between what you are asking and what Skybound asked us to do, then I can not help you.

Guest Reader

Thanks.

No.

If you can not see the difference between what you are asking and what Skybound asked us to do, than I can not help you.

You had rules in place and they were altered for Skybound's request. I'm just trying to understand this. What other rules will loosen up in the future?