• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicBookQuest needs feedback

51 posts in this topic

Purchased an Avengers from John and I couldn't be happier!!! everything went SUPER smoothly...the grading, the shipping speed, the communication, and the packaging were all PHENOMENAL!!! DO NOT HESITATE PULLING THE TRIGGER ON BUYING FROM THIS GENTLEMAN!! 1st class all the way!!! Thanks again Bro!!! take care, Gino

I purchased some comic art from John. The transaction was easy and quick, and John was thoroughly professional from beginning to end. I am sure I will go to his CBQ website to buy some more stuff down the road.

What can i say about this great fellow board member? Not only is he a great guy but an easy and awesome guy to deal with. I purchased some sealed trading card boxes from him. They arrived fast and safe. Had a great time opening packs of Cards like old times.

Would do business with him again and recommended to new and old members that are thinking about buying from him.

Great guy to deal.

Thank you John

I just wanted to add to my earlier comments. John is one of the most honest guys Ive met in a long time. I would never hesitate in doing any future sales with him. In my book he is a stand up guy.

I just recently picked up a sketch from John of Captain America by Joseph Mackie ... great guy to deal with and was very pleased with the transaction, packing and shipping.

Awesome and thanks !!! (thumbs u