• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VintageComics' 2 very nize key books for sale.

56 posts in this topic

that Avengers 4 is NICE! I think it got knocked down to a 9.0 based on the off center staples. If the staples were tap dead center you couldnt tell me that book wouldnt grade 9.4 after being pressed.

They deduct for that? hm

They don't deduct for off centre staples in my experience until you get past the 9.6 range on Silver Age books. Then it might have an effect on grade.

Have a few tire kickers, willing to entertain reasonable offers.

(thumbs u

define 'reasonable' :think:

That would be anything not "unreasonable" :grin:

Shades of William Jefferson Clinton.......,

define 'reasonable' :think:

PM it to yourself and see how it makes you feel, first.

lol

Nah - you know these books are way out of my league - I'm just playing :devil: advocate.

Did you hear about the Charles Shulz display coming to the Museum in Eugene?

Might be worth checking out.

I was there for the last comic art display in 2009 and it was fantastic.

Something that I had not mentioned, but I will consider reasonable trade for these books if someone has something key to trade in return. I generally value trades in my favour slightly but it all depends on what one is trading. You can drop me a PM to discuss.

Something that I had not mentioned, but I will consider reasonable trade for these books if someone has something key to trade in return. I generally value trades in my favour slightly but it all depends on what one is trading. You can drop me a PM to discuss.

I'll teach you how to shoot a jumper in exchange for a discount?! :baiting:

lol

Maybe you can give me some pointers on my swing from outside the arc but I seemed to have that jumper thing going pretty well once I warmed up.

:grin:

lol

Maybe you can give me some pointers on my swing from outside the arc but I seemed to have that jumper thing going pretty well once I warmed up.

If flailing around like a monkey on steroids is what you call "going pretty well," then you sir, are a ^^

lol

If flailing around like a monkey on steroids is what you call "going pretty well," then you sir, are a ^^

:eyeroll:

lol

:eyeroll:

It was fun and I very much look forward to doing it again...with more people and a full court!

The next time I'll make sure I'm not playing you the day after a 2.5 hour game the day before and a night full of late night drinking.

Then you'll see a monkey on steroids.