• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 170 for sell, extremely high Bounce rating

27 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, up for sell is an amazing copy of Detective 170. While CGC grades this book as a 3.0, it has a bounce grade of 9.2 giving it a Bounce Equivalent Grade (BEG) of 7.5. Those of you who have had the experience of holding a book with this high of a bounce know how truly rare and valuable this book is.

:takeit: trumps all PMs so act fast as I don't expect this book to last long . Asking price is $300 plus P&I. Shipping available to US, Europe, and even Canada.

detective170.jpg

Of course this is a tongue and cheek ad, but I figured I would give this bounce thing a try. Who knows, maybe it will catch on like advertising stuff as "under graded" or "Original Owner"

Like - the book looks amazing. I just don't know how I could buy a 50 year old - 3.0 detective book for $300, so I am eagerly awaiting responses.

The actual book has a huge tear on the back cover so the front looks great but the back has that big tear. In reality, it isn't worth $300.

Like - the book looks amazing. I just don't know how I could buy a 50 year old - 3.0 detective book for $300, so I am eagerly awaiting responses.

The actual book has a huge tear on the back cover so the front looks great but the back has that big tear. In reality, it isn't worth $300.

This guy is humble!

The classic under-sell.

Its a beautiful book! GLWT!

BTW I have seen some of the pasta videos and It sounds like you are confused about alot of things but what to do with balls is not one of them.

I like to marinate mine.

Has this book been manipulated with fabric softener sheets?

I can neither confirm nor deny the use of fabric softeners to enhance this book (just FYI, CGC does NOT consider the use of fabric softeners to be restoration since it cannot be detected 100% of the time, especially if unscented sheets are used).

Has this book been manipulated with fabric softener sheets?

I can neither confirm nor deny the use of fabric softeners to enhance this book (just FYI, CGC does NOT consider the use of fabric softeners to be restoration since it cannot be detected 100% of the time, especially if unscented sheets are used).

:roflmao: