• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 170 for sell, extremely high Bounce rating

27 posts in this topic

This thread makes zero sense to me

(shrug)

He's making fun of the term "bounce" which I used a few days ago to describe how an old, fresh book felt in hand.

(shrug)

He's making fun of the term "bounce" which I used a few days ago to describe how an old, fresh book felt in hand.

I thought the term is kinda dumb, but understood what you meant. I would consider the book fresh.

I want to see the crack, er, ah, I mean the tear, before I decide.

Pending scan of back cover, I am interested in submitting a low ball offer via PM.

Also, would it be possible for you to take a pic of it bouncing off of the belly of "Beyonce"?

hm what's she wearing? If the answer in "nothing" I am definitely interested.

(shrug)

I thought the term is kinda dumb, but understood what you meant. I would consider the book fresh.

Probably the way most people describe it "fresh" or "newsstand fresh". But personally I like bounce better. It follows the proven marketing mantra where you apply an unassociated term to an item and use to as a marketing item. So far my attempt has had mixed response but I believe with a little education and maybe a real cool spokes person (not ready to reveal what celebrity I have lined up for this, but take my word, it is going to be Bono-tastic).