• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Villain(s) for Spiderman III will be....

120 posts in this topic

Spidey 3 is going to be fun! Cant Wait! Looking forward to it! Looks set up for a Goblin Courtesy Harry O. Would be surprised if it didnt go that way!

Davidking623

But it will be lame as hell...

Unless Spidey gets the black costume in the movie to keep it from being stale.

cloud9.gif

I think Doc Ock was great in 2 I really think the romance that went on was a little better a real story between the 2.I really think Spidey 3 is going to be fine with Goblin in it! Come on Dice the Movie hasnt even been watched and your calling it lame Dont be JC He is a one of a kind!

Davidking623

I think there are far more options for a bad guy than to have another Goblin in Spidey 3.

I might buy it in Spidey 8, but not 3.

Scorpion would rock.

Venom would be cloud9.gif but I think they need a setup movie where he gets the costume first.

How about Molten Man? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hell, I'll take The Grizzly, or the clone saga over another Gobby in #3.

makepoint.gif

If I got to choose, I would love to see Electro or Sandman.

I put those above all others for the coming movies.

Then Venom.

insane.gif

I think there are far more options for a bad guy than to have another Goblin in Spidey 3.

Are you speaking as a Spidey comic book fan or movie fan? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Both.

There have been a few movie trilogies that were very successful using essentially the same villain(s) in each. As long as the don't re-tread old ground with the Goblin I think it could work.

Although personally I would like to see a new villain used, the Lizard, Sandman or Electro would be great. cloud9.gif

Do you remember how you felt watching the last hour of Titanic-on the edge of your seat waiting to see what would happen next? Well picture Spidey III like that with the Lizard trying to tear apart a research lab where Spidey is trying to come up with an antidote for poor Doc Connors. After narrowly escaping the Lizard several times he finally comes up with a cure. But now the hard part getting Lizzy to take it. Could be pretty cool.

VZ angel.gif

Tarantula

Davidking623

Maybe he can be CGI and Antonio Banderas can do the voice of Puss N Boots (ala Shrek II)

Funny-yes?

Maybe it's a good thing you're not casting the movie.

gossip.gif

Tarantula

Davidking623

Maybe he can be CGI and Antonio Banderas can do the voice of Puss N Boots (ala Shrek II)

Funny-yes?

Maybe it's a good thing you're not casting the movie.

gossip.gif

However, I would cast Vincent as the Big Wheel in a Spider-Man sequel because he is one man who can put the Wheels in Motion. thumbsup2.gif

My choice would be....

1.Green Goblin II (more organic then mechanical)

2.Mysterio (Stuntman and FX expert)

3.Lizard (Turn all of NY citizens into Gucci leather bags) lol

4.Sandman

more or less base on all the classic villains.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

My choice would be....

1.Green Goblin II (more organic then mechanical)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants Harry to be Green Goblin 2 and not the hobgoblin

It should be the Hobgoblin was for money and power,where the Green Goblin was for revenge. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They say one of the biggest mistakes was not bringing back Joker for Batman 3.

The difference here is that nobody complained about Joker.

The biggest complaint with Spidey1 was Gobby.

I don't think he can carry another movie.

sumo.gif