• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Rising

9 posts in this topic

The new cover to Rachel Rising just reached out and grabbed me and it only got better as i read through it at lunch today.

I have been hooked on Terry Moore since the first issue of Strangers in Paradise many years ago.

I rank him right up there with Jeff Smith as one of my all time character creators that just reach out and get in your head.

Love this series. Terry's story telling is always top notch and the art is always fantastic. Issue 13 should be coming out in mid December. Looking forward to reading it.

I have read Echo and am halfway done with the third series of Strangers in Paradise. I am really enjoying SIP now that I have made it into the 3rd series. The 1st series was okay. I like the 2nd series better but am loving the 3rd series. I had been looking for a piece by Terry after I read Echo and started on Rachel Rising. I love Terry's art. This piece caught my eye and I thought it perfectly fit the mood of the story so I had to pick it up. :)

rachelrising11p18b.jpg

Love this series. Terry's story telling is always top notch and the art is always fantastic. Issue 13 should be coming out in mid December. Looking forward to reading it.

I have read Echo and am halfway done with the third series of Strangers in Paradise. I am really enjoying SIP now that I have made it into the 3rd series. The 1st series was okay. I like the 2nd series better but am loving the 3rd series. I had been looking for a piece by Terry after I read Echo and started on Rachel Rising. I love Terry's art. This piece caught my eye and I thought it perfectly fit the mood of the story so I had to pick it up. :)

rachelrising11p18b.jpg

:applause:

I need a Terry Moore piece!

My I ask where you got it?

doh!

Should have searched further back.

I still love his art, and the story isn't bad. I am just not enjoying it as much as I was when I first picked it up.

I guess I really don't know what I wanted as the big reveal but the last few issues just haven't been as much fun.

That is an AWESOME piece btw. I have thought about picking up a couple of his pieces, but the price has kept me away. His covers went super cheap though. Wish I had saw those earlier.