• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

framing your graded comics

14 posts in this topic

Wrong forum - stuff like this goes in the ebay/dealer forum ...

Not to mention this is a repeat of a week-old thread. Please bump your old thread with the same content instead of starting a new one just to get it into the sidebar.

really? I just made my own topic, how is that a wrong forum? How is there forum security everywhere?... I am sorry sir, I wont do that again, I can promise you.

Check out the marketplace posting guidelines, particularly point (4):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

"It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board."

If you want to promote your website, the post needs to be in the "Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc." forum.

And I'd suggest canning the attitude as well - we all help moderate the sales forums around here :thumbsup:

you guys are awesome! Thanks for the info guys!! and no attitude, just questions, and I really appreciate the info, i will do what is said that was posted above, I am new to this and it seems like everyone is giving me for anything but you all have been most helpful here, there are a few forums I will be avoiding, its like a dignitary group lol in most of them.

you guys are awesome! Thanks for the info guys!! and no attitude, just questions, and I really appreciate the info, i will do what is said that was posted above, I am new to this and it seems like everyone is giving me for anything but you all have been most helpful here, there are a few forums I will be avoiding, its like a dignitary group lol in most of them.
Pretty sure they're all repeating the same thing, wrong forum for your post. You've been directed to the correct forum. Kudos to you for posting there. But don't get too snippy at the people pointing out your mistake.

From the spam in the Water Cooler:

Sometimes, its better to have said nothing and let people THINK you're dumb than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Thats a saying i was told alont time ago :)

? what are you talking about? So, you are telling me that because YOU think I have to many threads, that I am spamming? I bet you anything that there are people who have 500 threads. and I have 5? Don't read them then I guess.

04C6F1F5-E78C-4B26-8752-A3687CB5F2EF-13182-0000099A46D8653A.jpg