• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I...

8 posts in this topic

take an image off a web site (ie. Mile High's site) and put the image in a post so it shows up as the image?? Cant seem to figure it out!! 893frustrated.gif

Put your cursor over the image,...right click mouse....copy.......then when you go to post click on image.....paste in the box....rinse,...repeat....

right click on said image on that website and you should see properties on the bottom. Click on that and you'll see the image's url. copy that and paste it into the window that pops up when using the UBB Image function.

right click on said image on that website and you should see properties on the bottom. Click on that and you'll see the image's url. copy that and paste it into the window that pops up when using the UBB Image function.

97885075120.1.GOLDCGC9.8.GIF

I SEE...said the blind man, who bought a hammer and SAW! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks D! thumbsup2.gif

Was it really worth it for THAT pic? sumo.gif

HEY, be nice to my first pic!!! sumo.gif

Put your cursor over the image,...right click mouse....copy.......then when you go to post click on image.....paste in the box....rinse,...repeat....

Web site owners may frown at hot linking to their site like that. I right-click and copy, then paste it into Photo Editor and save it. I then upload it to my server space and use the normal Image fuction to link to my server.