• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North Attleboro, MA comic/toy/non-sport show August 26th

5 posts in this topic

South Attleboro, Mass. Knights of Columbus Hall. 304 Highland Ave. (Rt. 123 ) Comic, Toy, Nonsport Card, and Collectable Show. , Hrs. 10am-3pm., Adm. $3.00,under 16 free ( with paid adult ).

My father and I will have 4 total tables here with comics, toys, magic cards, autographs etc...if you are a boardie stop on by and say hi :hi:

I will be wearing a David Wright jersey :grin:

Very eclectic show with many different genres represented

Bill

I've only done the show twice but both times it was very busy. There was not much in the way of cgc...I think I was the only one who had graded books. There were multiple tables with non-sports cards. Lot's of 50 cent comic boxes. 2 guys had 1/3/5 dollar boxes with some good deals. There was one high end dealer...books like Hulk 1 etc. Multiple tables with vintage as well as newer toys.

Only one other guy had magic cards and it was all low end stuff. It's got a little bit of everything and this year they added more tables.