• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Walking Dead Slabs 1 thru 99... UPDATED LIST ON BOTTOM OF PAGE 6

67 posts in this topic

This sales thread is for my entire Walking Dead set (it's currently ranked #3 in the registry if you want to look)... :( - Not happy about letting them go but somethings come up.

Shipping in the US:

1 to 2 slabs = $12

3 and 5 slabs = $18

6 or more = we will figure out the best way!

Will ship to my friends to the north (that would be Canada). We will figure out the shipping charges up there if we need to.

Payment:

Paypal would be the smoothest however I'd be fine with a money order.

Since this will be ongoing for a few days while I list each book just let me know if you want your total or I will wait till the end.

This is 120+ slabs so I am not planning on scanning EVERY book. If you would like a pic of scan please let me know and I'll get them to you.

Every book is WHITE pages in a new uncracked slab unless I state otherwise.

Questions are welcome! Be patient while I list all these, I have a lot going on. :foryou:

DSC02148.jpg

Let's start with the Image Firsts: Walking Dead #1

I have 3 separate copies - the 3/10 variant - the 9/10 variant - and the 4/11 variant

Each one is CGC 9.8 Universal - 90 day GPA is $131.00

I'll let them go for $100.00 each.

Walking Dead -script Book - CGC 9.8 - No 90 day GPA average but last sale was $90

I'll take $75

Walking Dead Special #1 - CGC 9.8 - No 90 day GPA average but last sale was $100

I'll take $75

Image Holiday Special 2005 - CGC 9.8 - No 90 day GPA average but last sale was $57

I'll take $50