• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Girl Art - high grade, iconic covers 10% discount on all books!

22 posts in this topic

I'll be listing some new material including some high grade good girl art covers and one or two rare items, both CGC and raw

:takeit: wins over pm's. Happy to consider reasonable offers. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

:news: 10% discount on all books! :news:

PLEASE READ THIS:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

Returns

I will not accept returns of CGC items.

All non-CGC items may be returned if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund the cost of the item, not postage or packing either way unless I have made a significant error in grading. In other words, make sure you want the book before you buy it!

No probies or trolls allowed

Catman 15.. :takeit:
:confused:

lol That's just an in joke between us geeks!

Russ, did you see the FG copy of Catman #15 that sold for around 2.5k on ebay not so long ago?

I was the under bidder on that FG copy.. :tonofbricks: simply couldn't believe I didn't win it.

MY ROMANTIC ADVENTURES #50 4.5 C/OW Classic story and cover "Love of a Lunatic"

Classic cover that never turns up. This copy is a bit of a curates egg, insofar as it has qualities exceeding the given grade, but held back by a couple of specific faults. Benefits enormously from being a fresh copy, with sharp corners and edges, springy paper and good gloss. Light wear to spine, which has just the beginnings of a roll, but staples holding firm. The main fault with the book is the bottom right hand corner, where improper storage has caused the paper to perk. This extends a couple of inches in either direction from the corner. (A couple of years in a mylar should see this press out naturally I'd say.) There is a small corner missing from the back cover here. What looks like a tear on the lower back cover near the spine isnt - it's just a light mark, slightly indented. There is a 4mm tear at the base of the spine.

All in all I'd say this is an attractive copy and about the most you could hope for in the given grade.

Asking $250, bearing in mind that my other copy is about fine and cost me $400 in a true auction many years ago. There are no copies on the census. Apart from the above-mentioned fine copy, I've never seen another.

mra50.jpg

mra50001.jpg

Classic cover that never turns up. This copy is a bit of a curates egg, insofar as it has qualities exceeding the given grade, but held back by a couple of specific faults. Benefits enormously from being a fresh copy, with sharp corners and edges, springy paper and good gloss. Light wear to spine, which has just the beginnings of a roll, but staples holding firm. The main fault with the book is the bottom right hand corner, where improper storage has caused the paper to perk. This extends a couple of inches in either direction from the corner. (A couple of years in a mylar should see this press out naturally I'd say.) There is a small corner missing from the back cover here. What looks like a tear on the lower back cover near the spine isnt - it's just a light mark, slightly indented. There is a 4mm tear at the base of the spine.

All in all I'd say this is an attractive copy and about the most you could hope for in the given grade.

Asking $250, bearing in mind that my other copy is about fine and cost me $400 in a true auction many years ago. There are no copies on the census. Apart from the above-mentioned fine copy, I've never seen another.

mra50.jpg

mra50001.jpg

:takeit:

mra50.jpg

mra50001.jpg

^^

mra50.jpg

mra50001.jpg

Nice pickup! Definitely not a book you see every day.

mra50.jpg

mra50001.jpg

I have a copy and the cover story is just as out of its mind as the cover.

mra50.jpg

mra50001.jpg

Anyone else pissed they missed this? Awesome pickup! :applause: