• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Green Lantern 76 CGC 8.5 OWW SS Adams/O'neill (CLOSED)

6 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I guess the book speaks for it's self here. It's my scanner that gives me fits with this slab. My HP8300 is picking up what seems to me to be a reflection of the plastic bag that the book is encased in. Only shows up with this slab. In any event I've included 2 extra photos, with flash and without.

I'll offer USPS Priority Mail double-boxed free shipping with insurance for the price of... $1050 . Paypal is best but other forms are fine. First :takeit: gets it

Thanks for looking!

Scan-120826-0002.jpg[/img]

Untitled4.jpg[/img]

Untitled-1.jpg[/img]

Scan-120826-0001.jpg[/img]

Gee whiz, I didn't put up these scans. As I said before the HP8300 gives off a glare from what I assume to be the bag within the slab. The first scan is the slab scanned upright. the second pic is the slab scanned bottom to top. The glare is "inverted".Maybe I should post this in the scanner thread? well here ya go anyways,

Scan-120902-0002.jpg[/img]

Scan-120902-0001.jpg[/img]