• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Summer Diceathon!

56 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, everyone. It's time once again for me to part with a few books. Over the next 24 hours I'll put up some stuff for you to look through. There will be quite a mix of titles, genres and ages, so be sure you check back from time to time as I might have something you're interested in. There will be everything from mags to comics, boobs to baddies and even moar!

Horror, Superhero, Stevens, Wrightson, mags, etc.

I will not deal with anyone on the probation list, so please don't bother.

The first :takeit: in the thread wins the book, but feel free to send a PM offer. The :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.

Shipping will be through boxed Priority Mail. If you want I can ship it first class and save you a few bucks, but I'll have to dig up a box. I can't ship anything via media mail.

I can ship with a flat rate box if you want to buy a bunch and save even more money on shipping.

I will ship internationally, but note that the shipping is probably going to start in the area of $25. You international guys know how much it costs. Exact shipping is what I'm after.

I will hopefully start listing books tonight around 9pm central.

Thanks for taking time to look through my sales thread. :foryou:

House of Secrets 92

CGC 7.0 C/OW

Signature Series, signed by Wrightson.

$450 Now $400 (Cheap!)

I included a scan of the BC to show why it was graded 7.0. There are a few dots of light foxing.

The front cover looks 9.4/9.6 with nary a bend, crease or spine tick. It's insanely beautiful and you'll never ever find another 7.0 this pretty.

129354.jpg.52f21bf0ad28a52ffc0f0b7bce2188f4.jpg

129355.jpg.9b4004bd8312e695f92df2c150261e38.jpg

I practice safe selling. There will be no fluid transfer involved. (tsk)

Does each purchase come with a free pair of latex gloves?

No, but if you buy something I'll personally remove that staple out of your at no extra charge. :foryou:

Marvel Premier #28

Legion of Monsters

9.2 but has a neatly placed name stamp at the top of the first page of the book.

$10 SOLD!

129361.jpg.0964d73eb0b0de5a9d4fd92bb391bae1.jpg