• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Real Spider-man on Ebay?

11 posts in this topic

I don't know....maybe you all see this, but I think this is a load of you-know-what. Those images look Photoshopped at best, and the seller's feedback is all for buying toys and what not. Suddenly he's got the suit from the movie???

Sorry if I'm being too obvious, but this looks suspect, right? confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

I'm also assuming the auction is just for the top half of the costume...nothing in it says or shows that the pants are included. The fact that they seem to be avoiding that makes it even more fishy.

I don't know....maybe you all see this, but I think this is a load of you-know-what. Those images look Photoshopped at best, and the seller's feedback is all for buying toys and what not. Suddenly he's got the suit from the movie???

Sorry if I'm being too obvious, but this looks suspect, right? confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

He never said it was a suit from the movie. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan

He never said it was a suit from the movie. confused-smiley-013.gif

He said it was homemade right?