• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB list

9 posts in this topic

hi folks !

maybe you could help !

want list :

Capullo : Batman

Quitely : We3

Mignola : Batman/Hellboy/Starman

JR jr : Kick A S S

thanks a lot :wishluck:

Capullo is keeping all his Batman work, and Romita jr still has all his art from Kick a s s. So those two will be tough!

hi folks !

maybe you could help !

want list :

Capullo : Batman

Quitely : We3

Mignola : Batman/Hellboy/Starman

JR jr : Kick A S S

thanks a lot :wishluck:

Capullo is keeping all his Batman work, and Romita jr still has all his art from Kick a s s. So those two will be tough!

And the last I heard, Quitely is keeping WE3 for his children. Looks like the only option is Mignola. Good luck!

JRJR's rep Spencer Beck of the Artist's Choice had some Kick art for sale at one point. Some prototype art and covers for comic magazines (i.e., similar to Wizard). Nothing from the published mini-series though. They were not cheap. E-mail Spencer.

Capullo and Glapion were trying to sell complete issues with the covers. So far no takers. Eventually, the individual pages and covers will be sold. Just be patient and see if the artists appear at any convention. Some of Capullo's Batman covers are a hybrid of traditional and digital so the art may not match up with the published image.

Mitch Itkowitz of Graphic Collectibles reps Quitely. A WE3 color TPB color was sold through him a few years ago. E-mail Mitch.

Good luck.

Cheers!

N.

thanks Nelson for your help

i've seen kick art in the artist choice and i'm waiting for nice interior page

i hope that Capullo and Glapion sell batman pages... maybe one galery will buy complete issue and broke it

Mitch said that Frank dont sell We3 art, unfortunatly... maybe in the futur