• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$1 comics, from 80s to today, local only

1 post in this topic

ok, this is a longshot, but I've posted this on my local (Vancouver, BC) craigslist with some response but its slowing down so I thought I would try here.

I really think local is best, I am willing to explore shipping with people but I'm in Canada and shipping just gets too expensive for cheap books, and I'm trying to clear space so I'm not interested in selling 1 or 2 books. And I think the cheapest way to ship a shortbox to the US is probably $50

If you are interested, PM is best as I don't check this forum often.

----

I have to sell my comics since there is no longer room for them.

I know that they are not worth alot so the pricing in wholesale, but I want to sell them in runs or bulk.

Please email me and I'll give you an excel file with pricing, but in general:

There are 1,300+ comics from the 80's to today (and I mean today, I still have to buy 2 more months of comics from my LCS, and I have no room for them either), about 1/3 of them are signed.

They are in good shape, but they have been read, although they were bagged and boarded after reading

Titles include:

Uncanny X-men

Perez Titans,

Batman (including issues by Aparo & Kelley Jones, and signed ones by Tony Daniel, Dustin Nguyen and more)

Spiderman

Daredevil

Punisher

and more

1/3 of them are signed by people such as: Tim Sale, Tony Harris, Dave Johnson, Dale Keown, Frank Cho, Matt Wagner, Alex Maleev, Steve Rude, Ron Lim and many more.

In general, this is how I've priced them:

1. Regular comics $1 a little more if they are signed or significant

2. Prestige format books $2, and a little more if they are signed or significant

3. Trades, $4, a little more if they are hardcover or significant

If you buy a ton I will give a bulk discount, these will easy sell in those twonie bins at local shows