• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing spider-man 129 and hulk 181 the search continues

5 posts in this topic

thses comics are very competiitive to get and impossible to attain for the right price. the Hulk 181 and amazing spider-man 129 seem to be marked up everywhere LCS, online outlets, etc..

everytime i see one, the price is way out of reach or marked up by a hundred or a few hundred dollars. Poorly graded raws aka ebay or noob sellers.

The price contiues to go up for these books.. hope i can aquire one some day.. do you think the price will ever stablize and we can get one for a decent price.

the search continues

KandK

I agree. Nearly impossible to find priced right in low to mid grade. You need to be in the right place at the right time. I have picked up a couple raw mid-grade Hulk 181s on these boards at fair market price, so it does happen occasionally.

Found my Hulk 181 on craigslists. Met up with the guy, it was a mid grade copy w/stamp he was asking $300 got him down to $225. Apparently he needed to sell to pay off gambling debts! :screwy: His loss my gain. Book was sent to joey for a clean and press, and is currently in CGC hands!

As someone else said, gotta be right place at the right time.

You don't really think you're going to find all kinds of deals to choose from on two of the uber-keys of the BA, do you?