• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

other non-comic collections

30 posts in this topic

I have a massive collection of American depression era pottery, much of my collection has been published in various books. Also collect guitars and have a couple nice antique autos.

Would love to see pics. :applause:

I actually culled a lot of my hobbies/collections in order to strictly focus on comics and original production art.

My vintage Marilyn Monroe press photo collection (70+ framed photos from the 50's and early 60's), all my original art that wasn't either a sketch cover or production page and my 1971 Camaro have all gone away.

Wow, I have 1 press photo and 1 memorabilia card with a piece of her dress. I have various pieces from multiple collections I consider my core collection and those two are in there. Football cards since I was little, football memorabilia, a small hockey card/basketball/baseball card collection, old cameras, and of course the comics. I've almost stopped collecting raw comics and started on the CGC slabbage.

Working on my 1929 Oakland 3 window business coupe.Oakland became Pontiac in 1930,there are only 3 in the United States per the Oakland Owners Association.

Beautiful car.

Thank you for the kind words,she's a diamond in the rough. :luhv: