• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FIRE!

70 posts in this topic

I think this is a good idea and hope that this thread suceeds. I'll look at the new Previews and share my pics later this week. As far as last month goes, I like Bedlam and Death of the Family (Batman b/w sketch, regular and catwoman). I also am excited about Cyber Force (call me a sucker for the 90s, Non-Humans and Dexter. These last three books are all mini series and probably won't go anywhere unless they get picked up as ongoing books, but you never know. I'm not a big Marvel reader so I'm not excited about Uncanny Avengers, Death of Daredevil or any of the Marvel Now books. I'm sure I'll pick them up and give them a try, but I'm less than confident in the sucess of the projects.

I hope that the OP and others are not discouraged from sharing their thoughts and ideas because some board members want to keep their picks double top secret. At the end of the day, people who are trading in the financial markets share their thoughts and pics to some extent. If you don't want to share, don't share, but there is no reason to be Debbie Downer about others who would like to make more informed decisions, share ideas, etc. I've tried to start comparable forums in the past that went no where so who knows if this particular thread will catch on? Only time will tell.

If your gonna be a crybaby about this thread then move on don't dwell on it.. DONT CRY IN HERE WERE ADULTS.. well most of us! Larry, i ordered a few of the walking dead spawns I'm curious to see how they do.. that new morbius cover coming looks sick..

• Where are Hal Jordan and Sinestro? ( they're dead, they died in GL annual #1 )

thanks for the spoiler! You're top notch

Actually, I posted "spoilers' there, A...err, "Pirate"

Three of them. ( They were EVERYWHERE )

You should click ignore. I'm feeling "chatty" this week.

( It might make you sweeter, I don't want to see you get suspended from the boards AGAIN for your antagonistic behavior )

glanncv1jpg-9d8767_640w.jpg

Actually, I posted "spoilers' there, A...err, "Pirate"

Three of them. ( They were EVERYWHERE )

You should click ignore. I'm feeling "chatty" this week.

( It might make you sweeter, I don't want to see you get suspended from the boards AGAIN for your antagonistic behavior )

glanncv1jpg-9d8767_640w.jpg

it's common board courtesy

The spawn 223 walking dead is the regular.. there not sold out yet.. I bout a few from tfaw.com

I expect to sell the mess out of Spawn #223 this coming week.

Just sayin...

Spawn223_CVR.jpg

Is this the regular cover or the variant, midtown shows a different cover as regular cover but other sites show this one.

The spawn 223 walking dead is the regular.. there not sold out yet.. I bought a few from tfaw.com