• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD SPECIALS WITH BONUS ITEMS STILL INTACT

4 posts in this topic

Hi -

In addition to the Eerie Collection I have posted about, I've put some rare Mad Magazine Special issues for sale on Ebay. Several have the bonus items still bound into the magazines, such as complete sets of stickers, a fake TV guide, etc. Go to this link, and if you want to see other Mads I have for sale, click "View seller's other items":

Mad Magazines

Before someone gives you a raft of [!@#%^&^], there's a marketplace forum where these posts should go. I would also suggest one post with both links, since people get easily annoyed with people who post multiple threads at once selling items, ESPECIALLY when the person has only posted "buy my stuff" threads.

***Searching through the Overstreet Grading Guide***

Can someone help?

What page in the OGG is "Wonderful" condition defined?

It must be a tweener grade of some sorts.

confused-smiley-013.gif

***Searching through the Overstreet Grading Guide***

Can someone help?

What page in the OGG is "Wonderful" condition defined?

It must be a tweener grade of some sorts.

confused-smiley-013.gif

I think it is between "terrific" and "perfect".

Seriously, Davidregal - you have to learn how to grade and use grading terminology. Folks here don;t want terific or wonderful - they and VG or VF. Well, most want NM/MT or better.

And yeah - use the Marketplace for ads.