• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Spiderman 252

16 posts in this topic

Would pressing upgrade this in your opinions my friends hm

(thumbs u

Not really sure why I said 9.4- looks 9.6 to me right now. I must not have noticed the centerfold scan either because I nearly smiley-sick016.gif when I saw how the book was spread open that way. :o

I'd be kind of curious to see a new outer scan hm

It's possible the spine at the bend can lose color doing this. The little things that make uber grades difficult.

Boy you guys are eagle eyed………I never noticed the spine ding before…………now it’s glaring at me.

Some new scans for you

I nearly smiley-sick016.gif when I saw how the book was spread open that way. :o

I'd be kind of curious to see a new outer scan hm

It's possible the spine at the bend can lose color doing this. The little things that make uber grades difficult.

Point definitely taken sir (thumbs u

252frontnew.jpg

252largerding.jpg

I see a total of 4 spine tics, 1 in the yellow and the other 3.

I just checked the Overstreet Grading Guide Graph for the suggested number of allowable defects per grade, and IT says 9.6 allows 1-3 defects.

FWIW :shrug:

At a glance it looks 9.6, but I like to think the folks at CGC don't just glance at them.