• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aircel appreciation

26 posts in this topic

9.8 fo sho, if I ever get around to sending it in.F189DB30-93ED-4C06-83B2-949A158852F2-6731-000004A4AE5162E3.jpg

I buy every copy of that book I find cheap, have for years. Deadworld :cloud9:

I got lucky on eBay and bought pretty much every Deadworld appearance from the first issue up to the first Image run, including the minis and one shots and alternative covers and appearances in Caliber Presents and multiples of #1 and anything else you could imagine, as well as about 50 or 60 other awesome comics for like $8 shipped lol

And then one night bored and unable to sleep I was digging through Craigslist ads out of town and stumbled upon someone selling the -script to the Deadworld movie. So I bought it. He ended up sending me three drafts, a copy of the TPB that was xeroxed, hole punched, and bound with brass brads like one of the scripts, and a handful of pages of inter-office correspondance regarding the movie. It was like $15, and he threw in some super rare bootleg Pearl Jam CD that I sold on eBay for like $30.

So all said and done I have nearly everything related to Deadworld ever published and I'm like $30 invested in the franchise lol

I am still pizzed every time I look at Realm 4 because the old guide used to say it was Tim Vigil art... so I bought it... only to find a Vince Locke drawn story. :/

You need to get rid of that book immediately if you still have it. Horrible experience!

:whistle: