• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo: Sept. 15th and Sept. 16th

9 posts in this topic

My wife and I bought tickets online to this show. Anybody know which dealers of vintage Bronze, Silver, and Golden Age comics will be setting up? It was my wife's idea to go. She's been out of comics for awhile but when we sold over three grand in C-link's auction that just ended her interest has been piqued once again.

SLR

My wife and I bought tickets online to this show. Anybody know which dealers of vintage Bronze, Silver, and Golden Age comics will be setting up? It was my wife's idea to go. She's been out of comics for awhile but when we sold over three grand in C-link's auction that just ended her interest has been piqued once again.

SLR

Went there last year at their first show. Only like 3-5 "comic book" dealers, all moderns that I could remember. Maybe that'll change this year with more comic guests appearing. I just was very disappointed last year that there was hardly any comic book related sellers/booths there besides a few artists. It was packed though with cosplayers and pop-culture/cosplay selling peeps.

JayCompanyComics.com will be there, our first time setting up at Comikaze. We are the premiere NEW BOOK/Modern dealer with 5,000 different comics from the last several years to the current month, key back issues, variants, con exclusives, and a wide selection of best selling hardcovers & tpbs.

While i have not yet looked at the list of other dealers, i would assume that there would be more COMIC vendors this year. Last year's show was only one week from LBCC, which boasted a very similar guest line-up. This year, a month and half separation on the calendar, fairly good word of mouth from fans (and perhaps too much boasting from the few dealers of last year), and an upswing of comic guests (McFarlane, Silvestri, Tony Moore among others) should spark a higher "comic" profile.

Fingers crossed, and certainly worth a try!

I`m going for a Stan Lee sig and cgc. Also going to catch Kevin Smith`s Smodcast.

Going through my books friday night to figure out what i want Stan to sign.

Hope some good dealers are there because i`ll be looking for a key book or two.

Last year there were only modern dealers. :(