• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To sell? posted by mre1129

12 posts in this topic

I was trying to get the last issue I needed. Then someone else stepped in.

I was trying to get the last issue I needed. Then someone else stepped in.I have had my set for quite a while but just listed it about a month ago. within the last week a guy emailed me offering. quite a bit of money for 2 of my books. I would loose the #1 spot on this set but could then concentrate on the other set.

I could almost afford to send in 2/3 of the rest of them. HUMMM. What to do, What to do.

See more journals by mre1129

I only have Evil Ernie sets. I was offered some big money for a couple of the Eternity books. But, IM thinking I could work on all the others sets and complete them. Its not that important to be #1. I could have been a year ago but never registered them. sure, Its a bragging right. But IM not going to spend tons of money or loose a bunch of money like some do to stay there either,